This privacy statement sets forth the uses and protections applicable to any information that you provide Barncat Consulting when you use Barncat Consulting websites.
Barncat Consulting retain a commitment to ensuring privacy is protected. Where our systems require the collection of personal data, be assured that those data are only used in accordance with the purpose for which they are collected and in accordance with this privacy statement.
Barncat Consulting may make changes to this statement at any time, please revisit this statement to remain updated on the terms of the statement. This Privacy Statement was last reviewed July, 2019, and is published by Barncat Consulting
In compliance with the Data Protection Acts (1988, 2003) you are entitled to obtain a copy of any personal data about you which we store in our systems. The acts also entitle you to have your personal data corrected (should an inaccuracy arise) or erased under certain circumstances. A reasonable administration fee may be payable. For detailed information, please contact us.
When data is collected on these systems, you may choose to restrict our use of that information:
- By selecting or deselecting checkboxes, radio buttons or other form elements indicating you do/do not which the data collected by that form to be used in particular instances.
- If you have previously agreed to the use of certain information by us and you wish to alter your preferences, you may do so by unsubscribing (where the communication is an email) or deselecting/selecting options in your account; or by contacting us at any time to change your recorded preferences.
Barncat Consulting do not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third party without your prior permission.
The following information may be collected by our systems:
- Name, Title and Demographic information
- Contact details [email, telephone, facsimile, postal or business address]
- Product/Service preference data
Purpose for which data is collected
Data is collected by our systems for the following purposes:
- Product and Service research and development.
- Targeted marketing via telephone, postal mail and/or email campaigns which have been deemed of possible interest to you based on data you have provided to us.
- Client survey and/or marketing research activities.
- Provision of product and/or service offerings to you.
Barncat Consulting will not request or disclose sensitive information over unencrypted channels, e.g. unsecured email or webpage request. Should you receive such a request, please contact us without responding to or accessing the email or webpage requesting sensitive data.
Barncat Consulting have and continue to manage physical and digital procedures for secure storage of any data collected to prevent fraudulent and/or unauthorised access.